ROOF MATERIAL / TYPE
There are a wide variety in the types of roofs available today, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Contact the professionals at Joe Ochoa Roofing of Stafford, Texas, for expert advice on which types of roofs would best serve your home and your budget.
Great Service for All Types of Roofs
Joe Ochoa Roofing of Stafford offer superior service for all types of roofs, including:
- Architectural shingle roofs. Architectural shingles, also called laminate or dimensional shingles, are superior-quality asphalt shingles that are thicker, more textured and last longer than traditional roof shingles.
- Asphalt shingle roofs. Asphalt shingles are among the most affordable roofing options with a wide variety of colors to match the scheme of your home.
- Clay tile roofs. Clay tiles look beautiful on a home and last up to 100 years, but are more expensive and heavy.
- Composition shingle roofs are a composition of asphalt and minerals and either fiberglass or cellulose layer.
- Fiberglass shingle roofs. Fiberglass shingles have a base composed of fiberglass material and an outside layer of asphalt.
- Metal roofs. Are durable, attractive and extremely weather and water resistant.
- Organic shingle roofs. Organic shingles have a base made of wood or paper and an exterior layer of asphalt.
- Slate roofs. Slate roofs are very durable and look beautiful, but are heavy, hard to install and are brittle.
- Three-tab shingle roofs. Standard three-tab shingles are the most common and affordable shingles used today and have cut-outs along the edge, making it appear to be three separate pieces.
- Tile roofs. Tile roofs are made from clay, concrete and plastic, and are very durable, but can be more expensive than composition shingles.
- Wood roofs. Wood shingles and cedar shakes are viewed as single-material roofing and are an environmentally friendly option for roofing. Wood roofs are naturally beautiful, but may be more prone to fire, even though wooden shingles and shakes are treated with fire-retardant substances.
Serving the Stafford Area for All Types of Roofing
Locally owned and operated, Joe Ochoa Roofing has successfully repaired and installed high-quality roofs for hundreds of homeowners in the Sugar Land area since 1971. Ochoa Roofing is an Accredited Business since 1996 by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating.
Joe Ochao Roofing services the Stafford, Texas, area, including the communities of:
- Clear Lake
- The Heights
- Missouri City
- River Oaks
- Sugar Land
- The Woodlands
- West University